Find the Best Audi SUV in the Dallas Area for You With a Little Help From Audi Grapevine
With the arrival of the 2017 Audi Q7 to Audi Grapevine, you're probably noticing its striking resemblance to the Audi Q5. They are in fact both similar SUVs, but there are some key differences that set them apart from one another. Let's take a closer look at how they compare in terms of size, seating capacity, performance and standard offerings.
- The Q5 sports a 2.0-liter Inline 4 engine which churns out 220 horsepower, while the Q7 is even more powerful with its 3.0-liter V6 engine capable of generating 333 horsepower
- The Q5 is smaller in size with seating for up to five passengers, compared to the Q7 which seats seven with two rows of rear seating
- Maximum cargo capacity in the Q5 is 57.3 cubic feet, while in the Q7 it is 71.6 cubic feet
- Maximum towing capacity for the Q5 is 4400 Ibs., and for the Q7 it is 7700 Ibs.
- Features coming standard on the Q7 include HD radio, heated/cooled sets, keyless ignition and parking assistant, all of which are options that can be added to the Q5
- MSRP for the Q5 is $41,825, compared to the Q7 which has an MSRP of $55,750